Asad Butt

Revision as of 21:31, 21 June 2007 by Asad Mahmood Butt (talk | contribs)

Asad Butt.jpg

next

• Pair with Brandon on my next-to-do's
  • Interview video for my page.
  • Lasik Portal
    • Explore the current portal
    • Start working on the next portal
  • Patrolling
  • Welcoming
  • AboutUsValues

Project

To Do's

• Work on categories
  • Add a few more authors to Story Tellers Bazaar
  • Update Presidential Portal and Keep track of the changes
  • See where you can contribute in Bahria Town
  • Discuss the lasik provider's response to the email with Ted

Waiting for others

Asad

Lasik Letter Los Angeles

Text only version, Los Angeles

Lasik Letter, San Diego

Text only version, San Diego

Message sending failed.

Lasik:2ndFirstLetter Los Angeles

* Caster Eye Center Asad 02:54, 20 June 2007 (PDT)

• Response received

Lasik:2ndFirstLetter San Diego

LASIK:2ndFirstLetter TextOnlyVersion Los Angeles

The Lasik provider has offices in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Newport Beach but their contact form for Los Angeles is not working. So message sent through Las Vegas form.

LASIK:2ndFirstLetter TextOnlyVersion San Diego

A bit about me and why I am here

Hey this is Asad Butt originally from Pasrur now living in Lahore. A Post Grad in English Literature, a good line fascinates me as much as a delicious pizza, which is not to say that "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography" (one of my favorite lines-- courtesy: Talat Malik), will do when I want to have a pizza pie, but that both of them somehow taste similar to me.

Writing has always been an obsession with me but being not an internet savvy I never knew until a few days ago that an exciting platform actually existed--that has the potential to "imperceptibly" revolutionize the world we live in--where I could contribute, however insignificantly, towards making it a better place by writing for it. As a WikiWebEditor now, I am absolutely enthusiastic about how we can all work together to do our most for making a positive change in the way we view this world.

Despite the fact that there are radical differences of opinion even regarding the ordinary things of life, and despite the fact that the world is a bitterly divided place as a consequence thereof, I still believe strongly that most, in fact, all people have, or at least think they have, good enough reasons to believe what they do. The only really bad thing is the tendency to think in isolation which makes everything we believe only partially true. TheWikiWay, therefore, is a great opportunity in that all of us here AssumeGoodFaith and think together. A wonderful example of This WikiWay is the ConsensusPoll on AboutUs regarding its AdultContentPolicy. It's this feature of AboutUs which I like most.

Affiliations: WikiEditor
Phone: 923454044065

send email

Interview Script

I'm Asad Mahmood Butt. Working as a WikiWebEditor in Lahore. I'm a masters in English, interested in social issues. I think this wiki project is a great way for me to learn a great deal as well as help my fellows on this website to develop a new sort of collaborative culture. I'm really fascinated by the infinite possibilities that this project has offered to me as well as to other people around the world.

Retrieved from "http://aboutus.com/index.php?title=Asad_Butt&oldid=7620813"