Difference between revisions of "Asad Butt"

m (Protected "Asad Butt" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))

(36 intermediate revisions by 7 users not shown)

Line 1: Line 1:
 +
<center>
 +
{| style="border:1px dashed #fff; background-color:#99CC66;"
 +
|-
 +
| align="center" style="width:380px; background:#99CC66; border:2px solid #fff; padding:0.5em; text-align:center; font-size:155%" valign="top"|
 +
<big>'''<span class="plainlinks">[http://www.aboutus.org/User_talk:Asad_Mahmood_Butt Leave me a message] or [mailto:asad@aboutus.org Email me]</span>'''</big><br />
 +
|}
 +
</center>
 +
{{Asad Mahmood Butt/Badges}}

Hello
+
[[File:Asad Butt.jpg|180px|left]]
cyntialove1koneh@yahoo.com
+

Hello My New friend
+
==A bit about me and why I am here==
My name is cyntia i saw your profile at(ww.aboutus.org) and i love it i think we can click so please i will like you to email me back through my email address thus: so that i can told you more about me and give you my sweet picture so that you can know me will ok.
+

Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest.
+
I work for AboutUs.org, reviewing edits made to AboutUs.org and helping out in various ways.
Miss cyntia        cyntialove1koneh@yahoo.com
+

+
I am originally from [[Wikipedia:Pasrur|Pasrur]] but have been living in [[Lahore]] for the last 6 years. A good line fascinates me as much as a delicious pizza. ([[Asad Butt/Favorite Quotes|See some of my favorite lines]])
 +

+
Despite the fact that there are radical differences of opinion even regarding the ordinary things of life, I believe that all of us have, or at least think we have, a good enough reasons to believe what we do. The only really bad thing is the tendency to think in isolation which makes everything we believe only partially true. [[The Wiki Way|TheWikiWay]] is a great opportunity in that all of us here [[AssumeGoodFaith]] and think together and try to develop a consensus.
 +

+
:Affiliations: WikiEditor
 +
:Location: Lahore, Pakistan
 +

+
[[Special:Emailuser/Asad Mahmood Butt|send email]]<br>
 +

+
[[Category:AboutUsLahore|Asad Butt]]
 +
[[Category:ActiveCommunityMember|Asad Butt]]
 +
[[Category:CommunityMember|Asad Butt]]
 +
[[Category:AboutUs Welcomer|Asad Butt]]
 +
__NOTOC__
 +
[[Image:About-us.gif|center]]

Latest revision as of 18:54, 31 October 2018

Leave me a message or Email me

Asad Butt.jpg

A bit about me and why I am here

I work for AboutUs.org, reviewing edits made to AboutUs.org and helping out in various ways.

I am originally from Pasrur but have been living in Lahore for the last 6 years. A good line fascinates me as much as a delicious pizza. (See some of my favorite lines)

Despite the fact that there are radical differences of opinion even regarding the ordinary things of life, I believe that all of us have, or at least think we have, a good enough reasons to believe what we do. The only really bad thing is the tendency to think in isolation which makes everything we believe only partially true. TheWikiWay is a great opportunity in that all of us here AssumeGoodFaith and think together and try to develop a consensus.

Affiliations: WikiEditor
send email
About-us.gif

Retrieved from "http://aboutus.com/index.php?title=Asad_Butt&oldid=71702222"